1. What are the advantages of taking a course in Learnsity?
Today there is a need for continuous learning and, in addition, companies are looking for well-trained professionals with a capacity for self-development. In Learnsity you can organize your own time to learn easily and quickly.
Upon completing a course you will receive a certificate.
2. What do I need to start a course in Learnsity?
Taking a course in Learnsity is very simple, you just need to be registered as user by following these steps:
- Go to http://www.learnsity.com
- Login with your username in the top menu. If you are not registered, you can do so, remember to activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email once you have filled in the registration form.
- Identify the course of your interest in the catalog on the main page. Then, click on the name of the course to have access to the page of the course.
- Click on the orange "Register" button. If it is free you will enter directly, if not you must continue with the payment process.
3. Are there in Learnsity courses of different themes?
Yes, we have a wide catalog of personal and professional development courses.
4. Do the courses offered by Learnsity have any cost?
At Learnsity we offer free and paid courses. You can find them sorted by category, highlighted or free courses. To do this, in the right part of the top menu you click on "Search" and it will automatically deploy these three (3) search options, select one of them or just type the name of the topic of your interest.
5. What are the payment methods available in Learnsity?
If you want to take a paid course, you can pay it according to the currency in which it is published. For payments in US Dollars (US $) you can use a credit card or Paypal.
Some courses can be paid in BolÝvares (VEF). In this case, you can pay by credit card, electronic transfer or a bank deposit from any bank in Venezuela.
6. Does the subscription to any Learnsity course have a validity period?
The subscription to any Learnsity course does not have an expiring date, you can take them whenever you want.
7. When I complete a course, do I get a certificate? Does it have a cost?
In all our courses, once you finish the course, you will receive a certificate in your email. You can download it and it's totally free!
8. Can I take courses in Learnsity from any device?
Yes, our platform is fully adaptable to any device, whether it is a desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
1. Do I have to pay to load my course?
No, you only need to sign in. Your only investment is in time. We estimate that loading a good course should take between 20 and 40 hours of work. And remember: you'll have our support during the process.
2. Do I have to pay a monthly fee for being part of Learnsity as an instructor or as a student?
No. Students only pay a subscription rate for courses they are interested in. Instructors, on the other hand, only pay a commission for every effective business they complete. It's a win-win relationship. The instructor sets the price for a course and keeps 80% of each sale. Learnsity's commission is 20%.
3. What's my profit per student?
You earn 80% of the total amount paid by each registered student. You determine the price of your content.
4. What are the methods of payment when registering for a course?
Payments in US Dollars can be made by credit card, or PayPal. In Venezuela payments can be made in Bolivars by electronic transfer, bank deposit or credit card.
5. I don't know how to market my course. Can you help me?
Yes. We'll publicize courses with quality contents through social networks, by e-mail marketing and through our commercial partners.
6. I've never taught online. Can you help me with this?
Yes. Our teaching specialists will show you how to make an efficient and successful course. Also, we have developed a Learnsity special course for instructors, which demonstrates the basic aspects and techniques for online teaching.
7. Who can teach in Learnsity?
Anyone willing to share knowledge, no matter the topic, age or country.
8. How do I know how many students are registered for my course?
As an instructor you'll have a control board that gives you access to all the information related to your course. The control board will allow you to see how many students have registered in your course. It can also help you monitor the progress of all your students, making it easy to interact with one or more trainees, answer their doubts, and many other things. You'll feel you're in front of a Formula 1 car steering wheel!
9. How long should my course be?
The length of your course depends on its content and on your goals as an instructor. We offer specialized counseling from our teaching expert. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and we'll gladly help you. You will also be contacted for a more detailed chatting.
10. Is there a limit to the number of activities my course should have?
Our general rule is that any course should have at least 5 activities. Our teaching expert will be happy to guide you. Just email us at email@example.com with your questions and we'll gladly help you. You will also be contacted for a more detailed chatting.
11. When will I get paid?
Learnsity will transfer your earnings in the first 5 days of each month in the applicable currency along with your account. The transfers have a cost, which means there will be a minimum amount for making a transfer, depending on the currency.
12. How will I receive my payments?
In US Dollars, transfers to instructors will be made via PayPal.
In Venezuela we'll make electronic transfers to any national bank.
Should you have any doubts, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll gladly help you.
1. What are the advantages of having an Organization in Learnsity?
By creating an organization, you can manage all the training processes of your company such as: planning, content creation, progress, and curriculums creation, request management, etc.
In an organization you can create private courses for any group in the company. This is effectively managed through monitoring metrics and indicators.
2. Does Learnsity adapt to the image of my organization in any way?
Yes, we offer Learnsity White Label service, through which it customizes and adapts Learnsity to the client's corporate image. With white label it is possible to position the brand of the organization or the academy with partners or apprentices.
Hiring this service is optional and allows personalizing the URL access to Learnsity.
3. What do I need to create an organization in Learnsity?
Creating a Learnsity Organization is very simple, you just need to have your own email domain, such as @mydomain.com and be a registered user. Then you can register your organization by following these steps:
- Enter to our website http://www.learnsity.com.
- Log in with your username. If you are not registered, you can register in the top menu. By registering you will receive an email to activate your account.
- Click on the Organization section on the top menu.
- Click on the "Register" button.
- Enter your information and click on the "OK" button.
- Once the organization is created, in the Organization option on the top menu, a number of new management options are enabled.
Remember that registration is completely free if your organization is made up of 5 or less employees.
4. What are the business models that Learnsity offers me as an organization?
Learnsity offers business models designed according to the characteristics of your organization:
- If the need of your organization is to train human capital, we offer the service called "Corporate University 1 Click". This service is sold by annual active user, where the organization can create an unlimited number of courses, and users can take those indefinite times. You should only define the size of the community that you want to manage their learning. The more engaged users, the lower the cost per employee.
If your organization is dedicated to creating and providing training for its customers, then more than a supplier, we want to be your business partner. Generate income for both through the sale of your content.
- We agree to a flat fee subscription so your organization continues selling online courses to its customers by simply subscribing new users. For each subscription we charge a fixed amount, and bill the accrued amount at the end of each month. In this way, you will bear the cost only if you are generating business.
- Users can purchase your content directly in learnsity.com using the points of sale available on the website. In this case, you define the prices of the courses and 80% of that amount will be your income, 20% will be the Learnsity fee.
Contact us through the following email address: email@example.com to talk about the needs of your organization and submit a proposal.
5. What is the minimum amount of subscriptions I can buy?
In Learnsity, we have no limits when purchasing subscriptions; you can start with 5 free and then increase the number of subscriptions up for organizations with thousands of users.
The subscription cost is annual and varies by volume, the higher the number of subscriptions purchased, the lower the cost thereof. Contact us to receive a quote for your needs.
6. Is there advice to create courses, appropriately, for my staff?
Yes, we have a Learnsity Consulting Education team which is made up of educators with specialized studies in e-learning and with more than 10 years of experience in the area. We offer this service as consulting so as to support our customers to generate the best content following good industry practices.
7. Do you offer specialized technical support?
Yes, our technical staff works continuously to ensure proper operation 24 hours a day. As part of the service for organizations, SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are set with specific guaranteed response times.
You can contact us if you have any problem through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. What mechanisms provide Learnsity to my organization to promote my content?
In Learnsity, we want to be your business partner so we will help you with your quality content so it reaches more potential customers. For content that we were able to verify its quality, we make available the sales channels and promotion of Learnsity as social networks, email marketing to users and corporate clients, and send notifications of new content through different sales channels.
9. Learnsity has a consulting service related to the creation of images, presentations, videos and / or animations for my courses?
Yes; Learnsity has its graphic design and animation team that works hand in hand with educational consultants to develop multimedia, graphics and audiovisual resources required in the projects we carry out for our customers.
10. How can I do to have a test account that allows me to know the advantages of Learnsity?
For a test account you just have to register on our website http://www.learnsity.com, following these steps:
- Sign in to our website.
- Click on the Organization section.
- Click on the "Free Register" button.
- Enter your information and click on the "Free Register" button.
- Then you wait for a message through your email address with the instructions to activate your account and that is all.